Thursday, December 31, 2020

One Last Hot Cocoa Treat Holder

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Lets face it friends ........ 2020 has been A YEAR and maybe one we want to FORGET and move on to 2021.   As a way of saying good-bye to 2020 today...... I've made some sweet hot chocolate treats to hand out today while I'm shopping.   It's just a little something something that I want to do for everyone who has HUNG IN THERE during this CRAZY year.  Let's jump right in with my share for today.
I had a couple boxes of these mini test tubes and thought they would be perfect to make some hot cocoa gifts.
The pattern for the actual packaging is my version of something that Glenda Calkins created for Halloween.  I put my spin on it and was able to make it so it held two test tubes and a Peppermint candy spoon.
The packaging is made with a 8" x 4-3/4" piece of Real Red card stock.  With the 4-3/4" side across the top of your 'Simply Score Board' score at 3/4", 1-1/2", 3-1/4" and 4".  With the 8" side across the top of your 'Simply Score Board' score at 2-1/2" and 3-1/4".
I cut my Designer Series Paper panels at 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" (that is for the inside of the holder).  Qty 1-pc for the front that measures 1-1/2" x 2-1/4".  And Qty 2-pcs for the sides that measures 1/2" x 2-1/4".
I made several versions of this holder.  
And all the holders use the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper'.
My sentiment is from the 'Warm & Toasty' set ..... And that ADORABLE little hot cocoa mug is from the 'Warm Hugs' set and die-cut from the 'Warm Wraps Dies'.
So there you have it friends.......
These will be handed out today while I do my
last minute New Year's Day dinner shopping.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a VERY SPECIAL New Year's Day post ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. These are adorable, Kadie! Confession - I flipped through the photos first, thinking "that candy cane looks a little busted" before realizing it was a spoon. :) Makes me love it even more. You are so good! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just LOVE true confession time my friend. The candy cane spoons just made the project even more special in my book. Happy New Year my sweet friend.

      Delete
  2. What a perfect trio for a cold day! Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete