Friday, December 18, 2020

Peace and Merry Christmas Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Season card idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday card project.
This holiday card starts out with a Whisper White base card and I added a panel of Real Red and 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to the top.
Before I adhered the Designer Series Paper panel down......I wrapped some 'Old Olive Ornate Garden Ribbon' around the bottom and tied it up into a pretty knot.
My bold "Peace" message was die-cut from the 'Joy Dies' and that was arranged on a Whisper White center panel that was run through my Die-Cut Machine using the 'Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder'.
The rest of the sentiment piece were stamped from the 'Peace & Joy' set and then trimmed down and arranged below the "Peace" die-cut.
Just crazy about the way this card turned out......
What do you think my dear friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous how crisp "peace" looks with those yummy layers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I'm pretty darn happy with the way it turned out.

      Delete