Monday, December 28, 2020

Snowman Gift Card Holder

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
To WIND DOWN the Holiday Season ........ I have a FUN Holiday gift card holder idea for you today.  I used product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday gift card holder project.
I have one last holiday gift card holder to share with you.
This gift card holder starts off with a 2-7/8" x 8" piece of Whisper White card stock.  I scored it at 4" and then adhered the two sides with some White Glue.
The gift card holder slider section of this card is a 2-1/8" x 4-1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock.  I scored that piece at 1/2" and then added my snowman hat to the top.
The hat was created using a 3-1/2" x 5/8" piece of Black card stock (that's the brim) ..... And the actual top hat is a 3-1/2" x 2-3/4" piece of Black card stock.  That piece is scored at 2" and folded over and attached to the black brim piece.  
All that was left to do was attach the back top hat to the Whisper White holder.
Decorating the front of my snowman was just adding some eyes, nose and dots for his mouth.  And I punched out three 1/4" circles to add to the front ..... for his buttons.
And the gift card slides in and out of the holder without any issues.
So there you have it friends......
Does it get any CUTIER????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant packaging for the Amazon card! Love the little stitching on the hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. It was a FUN gift card holder to create.

      Delete