Friday, January 01, 2021

Happy New Year My Friends

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
To kick-off 2021 and the new year ........ I would like to share just a few of things that I am thankful for ..... And yes ...... Most important is how THANKFUL I am for my family.  Here's just a few of the ways we celebrated and got through 2020.
Every year ....... I make Twoie an Advent Calendar and ask my daughter to send me pictures each day of him opening the drawers.  This year, I was able to capture all the FUN I was missing from having to cancel my yearly trip back to Wisconsin with daily pictures from my daughter.  Here's Twoie opening one of his days......
And I decided this year ........ I would make a Rol-a-dex scrapbook for his Advent Calendar.  Dare I say ....... It turned out GREAT
Another proud moment was when my granddaughter Hailey shared with me that she had been accepted to the University of Wisconsin.  Only other schools that might have stopped her from accepting UW is either Emerson or Brown.  BUT.......We found out on Christmas that she HAS ACCEPTED admission to UW Madison.  (SO PROUD OF YOU HAILEY)
 
And speaking of my Hailey Girl ....... Here she is at one of her facebook live dance events.
 
Here's Jennifer deciding how she is going to get through our Gingerbread House Party in November ...... then she remembered ........ 
This is a very important rule for any of our family gatherings.
And this IMPORTANT moment in 2020.  
Need I say more!!!!!
Favorite of Jennifer and Monster in February.
Girls came out to AZ in early February (before the Pandemic hit) and we enjoyed some cocktails one night in the hot tub.
Feeling the LOVE!!!!
Twoie's 1st day of remote school 2020.
Brooke's 1st day of remote school 2020.
FAVORITE picture of my 2 boys.
My BEAUTIFUL birthday gift......Hailey drew this picture of Monster.
First day of school 2020 for Deforest kids.
And 2020 found Hailey inducted for the 2nd year into the DeForest NHS.
SO PROUD of this young lady.
Steven's 1st day working at Culvers.
Steven at bowling in November.
Waving Hi to NaNa.
CONGRATS Steven on your driver's license.
Can't believe Hailey is a Senior this year.
Gingerbread House FUN at the Sewell's house.
Grand Puppers Chance.....
And Grand Puppers Maddy.
It's TRADITION.....Sewell's cutting down their holiday tree.
And is there any doubt these two are related.......Mother & Daughter?
My BEAUTIFUL daughters.
Thanksgiving Zoom with my kids.
My GORGEOUS Brooke.
Here's Jack and me all bundled up ...... ready to join the 60 golf carts that are lined up to view the decorated houses in our SaddleBrooke community.
And speaking of PROUD moments ...... Here is Steven at his Zoom Holiday recital.
Might I add ..... He is first chair!!!!!
And here's pictures of our Christmas Zoom with family.
This is Madelyn and Adam.
Here's Zach.
The Sewell Clan.
Michael and Nancy.
Straight from the White house.
And did I say ..... This family LAUGHS a whole LOT!!!
I might add ..... These two are the ring-leaders!!!!
And here's our Holiday Tree for 2020.
LOTS of time and "nervous energy" (Jack's says this every single time I show him something that I've done) for me to crochet 100 candy canes for our 2020 holiday tree.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special New Year's gift I made for a few of my neighbors ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post, Kadie! It's so nice to see some pictures from your family and daily life. So special! ♥ Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Brian. Gotta say.......Anytime I can let my family SHINE....I'm all over it. They are 'The glue that holds MY $hit show together'. Happy New Year Brian.

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely wonderful! I loved the photos of family and fur babies. Can't believe Hailey is college age. As a former Badger, I'm especially excited she was accepted to UW Madison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary. I'm SO PROUD of my family ..... And that Hailey Girl ..... WOW ..... Couldn't be HAPPIER that she's accepted a spot at UW. Happy New Year my friend.

      Delete
  3. Happy Happy New Year Kadie and Jack! What wonderful positive pictures, I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Cheri. So nice of you to drop in and wish us a Happy New Year. Both Jack and I wish you the HAPPIEST year ever. 2021 is going to be something we can CELEBRATE!!!!

      Delete