Thursday, December 10, 2020

Snowman Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today, I have a PRETTY holiday tag I created and want to show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create this SUPER PRETTY TAG. . Now that you have the details for my tag creation ...... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........ 
This tag just screams.......Happy Christmas!!!
I started out by creating some snow layers ........ And used the 'Snow Wonder' set to stamp my sentiment onto the bottom layer.
My base tag is a Balmy Blue tag and I ran that through the 'Winter Snow Embossing Folder' and inked up the edges for some soft highlights.
My snowman is from the 'Snow Wonder' set and I used my Real Red Stampin' Blends to color his hat and scarf.
My tag was topped off with some 'Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon' and tied up with some Gold 'Forever Greenery Trim'.
My finishing touch was adding a few 'Iridescent Pearls' around the front of my tag.....And this tag was called DONE in no time flat.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out......What do you think my dear friends?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. He is just adorable and I love the gold cord dressing up the red ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh , I love him , casing, thank Kadie ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Frenchie.......I am FLATTERED that you want to CASE something of mine. THANK YOU!!!!

      Delete