Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Box of Tags

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
To WIND DOWN the Holiday Season ........ I have a FUN Holiday gift tag cube to share with you today.   I used product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday gift tag cube project.
This DARLING little cube of tags made the PERFECT hostess gift this Christmas.  
I wanted to make something SPECIAL for someone who was swinging by to drop something off to me ....... But I was SHORT on time.  I came up with this little 2x2 cube that was filled with gift tags ...... And I must admit ...... It surpised me on how CUTE it turned out.
This cube has a belly band that slides on and off ........ And when you take off the belly band ........ there are 9 little gift tags tucked inside the cube.
I made 3 of each color ....... And used the 'Heartwarming Hugs' Designer Series Paper to accent the bottom of each tag.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this project turned out.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love this so much! What a great idea for a lovely gift. Packaged so beautifully, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I was shocked at how CUTE it turned out.....in such a short amount of time.

      Delete
  2. pure preciousness! what a fun gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. Might have to try to make something like this for Easter.

      Delete