Monday, December 21, 2020

Box of 3"x3" Cards

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Gift giving idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday gift giving project.
Looking for a gift giving idea to take along as a hostess gift for that someone special if you are heading out this week. Let me share this AWESOME Box of Tags I created....... And you won't believe just how easy it is to crete.
I started out with a 3x3 'Clear Acetate Card Box'....... 
And then created a fun little Belly Band for my box.  
The Belly Band is decorated with the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper'.  And I wrapped some new 'Mossy Meadow 3/16" Braided Linen Trim' around my Belly Band and tied it up into a pretty bow in the front.
The box holds six little 3"x3" cards with coordinating envelopes.....
And I used both the 'Banner Year' and 'Perfectly Plaid' set to stamp my sentiments.
So what do you think my friends????
You still have time to create these and pass them out 
to all those friends you might be seeing this holiday season.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Could this be more festive and fun? I love the belly band and how you've cropped the sentiment at an angle. As always, your bow is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are much too kind to me my friend. Was a FUN project to create.

      Delete
  2. You make the most precious and creative gifts. Another success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW Mary......You say the sweetest things to me. SO GLAD you like my little project.

      Delete