Sunday, December 20, 2020

Tied With Love Box

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Gift giving idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday gift giving project.
Check out this DARLING little gift box I created.
I know many of you will ask ...... So here are the measurements.
This little "LOVE BOX" was created as a FUN way to package up a dozen gift tags I wanted to give to a friend.
The box was decorated with the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper'......
And when you pull off the ribbon and flip the top of the box open ....... I have a dozen ADORABLE little gift tags tucked insde.
The tags are all made with Whisper White card stock and measure  4-1/4" x 1".  I added a 1-1/4" x 1" piece of 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to the left hand edge of my tag (SO HAPPY THIS DSP IS GOING TO MAKE THE 2021 HOLIDAY CATALOG).  I used the 'Gift Wrapped' along with the 'Perfectly Plaid' and Tree Angle' set for my sentiments ...... And I embellished each tag with a single 'Beaded Pearl' and some 'All the Trimming Ribbon'.
Just CRAZY about the way this project turned out......
And my friend was THRILLED to receive it.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. As I tabbed through the pictures (I always look at those first), I was excited to see what would be tucked inside this box. I LOVE the idea of a tag box. So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my sweet friend. I started out thinking candy would fit nicely in the box......But doubted myself and went with the tags instead. SO GLAD I DID THAT. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. Diggin' the little "love" box filled with holiday tags!

    ReplyDelete