Monday, December 14, 2020

Merry Merci Chocolate Box

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Gift giving idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday gift giving project
I have to admit.......there are papercraft projects that come along and just STEAL my heart ...... And this little project that Julie DiMatteo created back in 2018 is one of them.  You can watch Julie's video on how to create this project here:  Merci Chocolates Shadow Box with Video Tutorial - The Paper Pixie
I am IN LOVE with everything about this gift box.  To begin with ...... It holds 4-Merci Chocolates - HOW FABULOUS is that!!!!  It's also a packaging that SERIOUSLY looks like you went out and spent BIG BUCK on it.  And the BEST PART ..... It's SUPER EASY to create.
All the measurements and cutting/scoring directions are on Julie's blog post (above).  The box is created as a shadow style box that is 4" x 4".
It also has a clear 'Window Sheet' slider cover that makes it a SHOW-STOPPER gift.
Here's what the box looks like when all the sides are scored and constructed.  The attention to detail that Julie created on this gift box is AMAZING!
And here's how the Merci Chocolates fit inside the 4" x 4" box ...... And the depth of this box is about 1/2" making everything line up PERFECTLY.
I used the 'Real Red 3/8" Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon' to wrap around my Window Sheet belly band .... And my banner flag sentiment pieces were created using the 'Festive Corners' set.
I also added a couple 'Jingle Bells' and a 'Glitter Star Ornament' to the my ribbon piece.
Don't you just LOVE IT!!!
MANY THANKS to Julie DiMatteo for 
sharing this FABULOUS project.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the shadowbox, Kadie, but I really, really love the Merry tags. I was working with that set this past week but couldn't get it to give me exactly what I wanted. THIS would have been perfect for what I was doing. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks my friend. Funny that it just too one take to make the Merry tags happen.

      Delete
  2. Woo hoo! Miss Julie is such a creative inspiration. Darling concept and presentation for a holiday treat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is one TALENTED lady. LOVE how this project turned out.

      Delete