Friday, December 04, 2020

Box of Snowmen Tags

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Gift giving idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday gift giving project.
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this DARLING box of a dozen snowmen tags?  This box creation was shared by Leah O'Brien for a Pals Blog Hop back on October 14th.  Here is the link to her creation:  https://honeybeestampingandmore.blogspot.com/2020/10/pals-blog-hop-tag-youre-it.html
The box is created with a 10-3/4"  8-1/4" Garden Green base.  It is scored on the 8-1/4" side at 1", 2", 6-1/4" and 7-1/4".  On the 10-3/4" side it is scored at 1/2", 1-1/2", 2-1/2", 8-1/4", 9-1/4" and 10-1/4".
The clear slider cover is a 5-5/8" x 12" piece of Window Sheet.  It is scored at 2-1/8", 3-1/4", 7-1/2" and 8-5/8".
I created my box to hold 12-snowmen tags.  Each tag is 2" x 4" and I used the 'Scallop Tag Topper Punch' on the top of each Real Red and Garden Green tag.
I used the 'Snowman Season' stamp set and 'Snowman Builder Punch' to create each of my tags.
And instead of topping each tag with ribbon ...... I used an old clothspin and wrapped my 'All The Trimming Ribbon' around that and now whoever receives this can trim the ribbon to the length they want.
Each tag was also topped off with a 1/2" piece of 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper'.
Just thrilled with the way this little gift turned out.
Can't wait to give it away.
Thanks Leah for sharing your cute project with us.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. There is no way you could ever show me anything more adorable and more wonderful than this! What a great project, Kadie! Who wouldn't love to receive this as a gift?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Brian......You are the SWEETEST. It's like you came up and gave me a BIG-O-HUG. Thank You!

      Delete
  2. Snowmen are my favorite and so is this project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snowmen are the best part of the winter holidays. So glad you like my share.

      Delete
  3. Love this idea and those darling snowman . . . so much personality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a project worth CASEing. Many thanks to Leah for the idea.

      Delete