Sunday, December 06, 2020

Single Candy Cane Holder

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Gift giving idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday gift giving project.
Looking for a quick little treat to hand out to someone special or just as a Random Act of Kindness.  Check out this fun little candy cane holder I created.  It starts out with a Old Olive panel that measures 6" x 3".  I added a panel of 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to the front and that measures 5-3/4" x 2-3/4".
The belly band that wraps around the entire holder is a 7-1/2" x 1-2/4" piece of Real Red card stock and I added a panel of the same DSP that measures 7-1/2" x 1-1/4".
To the top of the belly band.....I added a cute little reindeer that is from the 'Warm & Toasty' set.....
And a little To/From was added to the bottom that was stamped from the 'Festive Post'.
My holder was topped off with some 'All The Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack'.  And all I did was knot that ribbon up and called this holder DONE!
The finishing touch was adding a candy cane under the belly band.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.

      Delete
  2. You rocked that candy cane holder. Such a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes for the perfect little RAK to pass out this holiday season.

      Delete