Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Sweetest Season Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Season card idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday card project.
This holiday card just makes me HAPPY.
I started out with an Old Olive base card......And added a center panel of Whisper White with a panel of 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' added to the top.
My sentiment panel is a frame that was die-cut from the 'Tasteful Touches Dies'.......And I stamped my sentiment from the 'Sweetest Time' set using Old Olive Ink.  
And a decorative touch of two candy canes was added (using the 'Sweetest Borders Dies').
So do you agree with me my friends......
Doesn't it just make you HAPPY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely the sweetest. I love this layout and your showcase of this amazing paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite holiday cards.

      Delete
  2. Adorable layers, especially that pair of candy canes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my card.....I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out. Thanks my friend.

      Delete