Tuesday, December 01, 2020

Joy To The World Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Season card idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday card project.
When you are SHORT on time ....... And need to create LOTS of cards ...... Here's my answer for you.
Start out with a Real Red base card and add a layer of Old Olive and top that panel off with a Whisper White panel.  Next cut 1-1/4" x 3" pieces of the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' and started arranging those onto the top of the Whisper White panel.
Next, I used the 'Joy Dies' and cropped out the layering words "Joy" and positioned that in the center of my card.  The last thing I did was use the 'Peace & Joy' set to stamp my "To The World" message and then adhered that to the corner of my card.
The best part of making these cards is you can change out the base card and layering colors......And end up with different cards every time.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love your mix of patterns here. Such a joyful card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian.....It's a feel good kind of holiday card.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......They were a "JOY" to create. (sorry.....couldn't help myself)

      Delete