Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Thank You Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends! 
Is your list of thank you cards that needs to be sent out as long as mine?  I'm finding I have LOTS of thank you cards to send out this year ........ And I was wanting a QUICK and BEAUTIFUL card to send to all those who gave me gifts this holiday season.  I used product found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog along with the 2020 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my pretty Thank You card..........
I just LOVE how this thank you card turned out.  I started with a Real Red base card and added a panel of Whisper White to the top of my card.
I used the 'Subtles Embossing Folder' to add a little bit of texture to the top portion of my Whisper White panel.......
And then added a panel of the 'Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper' to the bottom of the Whisper White panel.  Before I adhered that Whisper White panel down to my Real Red base card ....... I wrapped some 'Real Red 3/8" Sheer Ribbon' around the DSP seam and tied it up into a pretty knot in the front.
I used the 'Poinsettia Petals' set for my sentiment.  I simply LOVE how this sentiment is actually something I would say ...... And allows me to give thanks to all those family and friends who added me to their holiday gift giving list.   I used the 'Tailor Tag Punch' and 'Whisper White Embossing Powder' for my sentiment piece......and the White Embossing Powder was what I was most happy with.
I added some shine to the berries on the Designer Series Paper by using my 'Fine Tip Glue Pen'.
So there you have it friends.......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! That Soft Sea Foam haze behind the sentiment is perfect. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful how crisp the white sentiment looks on red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And embossing it only made it brighter. Thanks Mary!

      Delete