Tuesday, December 08, 2020

Merry & Bright Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today, I have a card that is filled with all the bright and happy that goes along with the holiday season......And comes together in a SUPER JIFFY.  Best part........Change up with any color combination you might have on hand and you be able to create endless cards this holiday season.  Let's jump in with my card share for today.
For this card I started out with a Whisper White base card and added a Mossy Meadow panel to the top of my card.  Then I added a panel of the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to the top of that panel.
My sentiment panel had three layers built onto it.  To the top Whisper White panel......I used the 'Winter Snow Embossing Folder' and that created a pretty texture to that layer.
I used the 'Joy Dies' to crop out the "Bright" sentiment and the 'Peace & Joy' set was used to add the rest of my sentiment message.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out....
What do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: