Sunday, December 27, 2020

Gift Card Holder

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
To WIND DOWN the Holiday Season ........ I have a FUN Holiday gift card holder idea for you today.  I used product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday gift card holder project.
Do you have some end of the year gift giving you are still dealing with?  Well check out this FABULOUS gift card holder that Glenda Calkins designed.
Glenda shared this project back on November 10th and she did a video which shows you step-by-step instructions.  Here is the link to her video:  (211) Tuesday's Technique Create a Gift Card Holder in a Flash! - YouTube
And it fits a standard size gift card inside.
I used a thin Velcro closure to secure my holder closed.
My gift card holder is decorated with the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' and is topped off with the 'Gift Wrapped' stamp set and coordinating 'Gift Bow Builder Punch'.
This project would be perfect for any occasion .......
And you could use any Designer Series Paper to create your holder.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Perfection, right down to the tiny tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like I gave out LOTS of gift cards this year. Made a WHOLE LOT of these.

      Delete