Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Wonderful Poinsettia

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Season card idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday card project.
How ELEGANT is this congrats style card???
I started this card off with a Whisper White base card.  I added a panel of the 'Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper' to the very bottom of my card ...... And added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to each of the berries to pretty them up.
My sentiment is from the 'Celebrate Sunflowers' set and I used Gold Embossing Powder to really WOW UP my sentiment.
My poinsettia flower was made with the help of the 'Poinsettia Dies'.
The special attention I gave each portion of my poinsettia was inking the edges with some Cherry Cobbler ink.
Just THRILLED with the way this card turned out.....
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Adding Cherry Cobbler Ink to the petals adds depth and richness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. The ink did exactly what I wanted it to do.

      Delete