Saturday, December 26, 2020

Hot Cocoa Cup Gift

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
To continue WIND DOWN the Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Gift giving idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday gift giving project.
I wanted to create a gift that I could hand out this next week ....... and I came up with this ADORABLE hot cocoa treat.
The little cup was covered with 'Tis The Season Designer Series Paper' ...... And a package of hot cocoa was added to the inside of my little cup.
I found these DARLING Peppermint Candy Spoons at the Dollar Store ....... And I just added a Glue Dot to the back of the spoon and attached it to the handle of my cup.
I used the 'Poinsettia Dies' to create a FABULOUS poinsettia flower for the front of my cup.
Here's what the template for my cocoa cup looks like.  And the best part ....... If I wanted to make these and slip them into one of our standard envelopes ...... It works out great.
So there you have it my friends......
Can't wait to hand these out this next week and
wish people a Happy New Year.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project, Kadie! Love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gave them out this morning when we stopped at SubWay to get Jack a Ham Sandwich. They ladies LOVE 'em.

      Delete
  2. What a perfect holiday pocket! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are making LOTS of folks in Tucson HAPPY. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  3. Oh Kadie, I love that chocolate cup, thank you for sharing, hope you you had a safe and wonderful Christmas 🎄
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SERIOUSLY Frenchie.......With all things considered.....It was the BEST. Got to Zoom my kids for an hour......And we did what we do best....LAUGH a WHOLE LOT. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year my sweet friend.

      Delete