Sunday, December 13, 2020

Via COFFEE POUCH

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Gift giving idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday gift giving project.
Check out this SUPER FUN holiday gift giving idea.  It's PERFECT for all your coffee drinking friends.
And the best part of this project.......It isn't held together with any adhesive.  It's secured with 18" of 'Real Red 3/8" Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon'.
I started out by scoring my 6-3/4" x 3" piece of Mossy Meadow card stock at 2-1/4".  From there ...... I adhered two panels of 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to the top and bottom panels.  Those pieces of DSP measured 2" x 2-3/4" and 2-3/4" x 2-3/4".
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Press On Set' ........ And all I did was create a banner flag to that piece with my Paper Snips.
And check out how PERFECTLY that ribbon ties up into a pretty bow.
Just thrilled with the way this project turned out.  And I have several of these tucked in my purse to hand out to all my coffee drinking friends this holiday season.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. A darling pocket for holiday delivery of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to make a few peeps happy this holiday season. Thanks my friend.

      Delete