Friday, December 11, 2020

Post-It-Note Holder

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Gift giving idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday gift giving project.
Looking for a fun little gift to give out this holiday season?  How about making up some 4"x4" Post-It-Note Holders.  They just couldn't be easier to make.
I started out with a 4"x4" coaster and covered the front with a panel of 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper'.  Right through the center......I added a small panel of Real Red card stock that measures 1-1/4" x 4".
To create the stand.....I used a piece of Thick Whisper White card stock that measured 7" x 1-1/2".  I scored that piece at 1-1/4", 2-1/2" and 4-3/4".
Here is how the glue was added to adhere it to the back of my coaster.
All that was left to do was add a pad of 3"x3" post-it-notes and secure that to the front with a large binder clip. 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. I love this so much! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling little gift and display on a desk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are GREAT for gift giving.....and I remade my version to be pink and white (some retired SU DSP) for my desk.

      Delete
  3. Oh yes , love that it has a stand , love it ♥️
    Hugs Frenchie

    ReplyDelete