Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Gift Card Holder Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Season card idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday card project.
Wanting to create a EXTRA SPECIAL Holiday/Gift Card Holder........
Today.....I have the answer for you.
Not only do you have a section that you write a special Christmas message......
But the front has a special place you can tuck a gift card.
And the gift card pops out SUPER EASY.
I used the 'Warm & Toasty' set to stamp my sentiment....
And added the DARLING little reindeer to the bottom panel.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this turned out.
What do you think my friends?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love this so very much, Kadie! However did you come up with this idea?! I'd love to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin' those warm and toasty layers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....It's a great way to give a gift card and still have plenty of room to write a message.

      Delete