Saturday, December 19, 2020

K-Cup Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Gift giving idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday gift giving project.
Looking for a FESTIVE way to package up a K-Cup?  I have the PERFECT little packaging solution for you today.
These little holders capture a single K-Cup perfectly and would be a GREAT way to give your coffee drinking friends a little smile.
The project was shared by LaQuita Jackson back in 2017.  It's still a hit today.  She has all the measurements and details on her Utube video:  (210) Stampin' Up! Coffee Cafe K-cup Holder| Coffee Break Suite - YouTube
I used the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to cover my holder ..... And the 'Warm Hugs' stamp set as well as the 'Warm Wraps Dies' for my sentiment piece.
My holder is topped off with some 'Mossy Meadow 3/8" Diagonal Strip Ribbon'.......
And that ribbon also acts as the closure for my holder.
Just think this project is BRILLIANT......
Thank You LaQunita Jackson for sharing this project.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Kadie!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH Michelle.....SO GLAD you stopped by. Hope you share what you create with the group. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. This is adorable with a capitol "A!" I love that little cup tucked perfectly insice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my little project for today. It's a fun one to make.

      Delete