Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
It's Christmas Day and Jack and I are spending our Christmas holiday alone in Tucson, AZ.  No kiddo's (which means NO SHENANIGANS) ....... No grandkids ....... No friends surrounding us this year ....... BUT ...... It is how MANY (hopefully) are spending Christmas this year.  I just say ....... WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR.  The holiday's in 2021 will be that which NOBODY will ever forget (and I mean that for ALL THE RIGHT REASONS).

Now ...... to help me celebrate the holiday season ...... I was SURROUNDED by some pretty amazing friends who dropped off or mailed me some holiday cheer.  Let me share those cards and gifts with you now.....
I start off with this OVER-THE-TOP fold out card that my InkBig friend Susan Pollack created.  WOW!!!  When she posted it on our InkBig facebook page ....... I said ....... Is that for me.  And a short time later she asked me for my address and it appeared in my mailbox.  Again Susan, THANK YOU!
Next up.....Is this GORGEOUS kitchen towel that my good friend Cheri Utsler created for me using her fancy Embroidery Machine.
Check out the DARLING holiday treat package that my good friend Jan Gore made for me.......And her OH SO FUN stand-up holiday card.
How SPECIAL is this Hot Cocoa for Two packaging that Abbie Egolf made for me.
This DARLING gnome card was sent to me from my special Scissors and the City Retreat friend Terry Olson.
This LOVELY card was sent to me from my friend Susan Bong.
This ADORABLE card was sent to me from another of my Scissors and the City friends.....Jennifer Mennetti.
How FABULOUS is this special card.......from my good friend Gus Berry.
This SWEET card was made by my friend Judy Gummo.
Here's another BEAUTIFUL holiday card from Susan Bong.
My dear friend Sherry Hazlett (from Wisconsin) that I worked with at Meriter Hospital sent me this DARLING card.
Check out this YUMMY goodness that my SaddleBrooke friend Liz Speilman dropped off for me.  Dare I say Liz.......Jack LOVED your cookies!
I FELL IN LOVE with this card that my good friend and fellow Scissors and the City Retreat friend Donna Fritz created.  Talk about BEAUTIFUL!!!!
And talk about STOPPING THE PRESSES..........Another Scissors and the City Retreat friend Kathy King sent me this card.  Can I get a GORGEOUS from anyone else!!!!!
 
And look at the OVER-LOAD of goodness that Betty Pearce delivered to me.  I have to tell you......Jack took off with the chocolate pound cake and Dove Chocolates.  He did however......Let me have a couple pieces after he claimed them.  Thanks Betty!
And speaking of Betty Pearce ....... Check out this AMAZING easel card she made for me.  WOW Betty it is BEAUTIFUL!
And talk about BEAUTIFUL........this flip flap card was made by my good friend Cheri Utsler.  I was BLOWN AWAY when she gave it to me (as I am with ALL her cards)........
The whole construction and detail on this card is a work of art!!!
And speaking of talented friends.......Look what my super sweet friend from Wisconsin made for me.  The picture does not do this card justice......The package just BLOWS ME AWAY.
And look what my downline friend Judy McMullen delivered to me on Christmas Eve.  Jack jumped right into the tin of cookies.......While I played with her spinner globe card.  WOW!!!!!
And look what my favorite Stamp Camp friend, Debbie Robinson delivered to me.  It's a Christmas Cactus.....WOW....And Pink (how did you ever know Debbie).  And her sweet card said......Who says you can't have snow in the desert.
And my last share is a PERSONAL FAVORITE.   It's a pink straw tree framed piece that my daughter Cheryl Sewell created for me.  She made a Christmas Tree one for her house.....And I commented that I would LOVE to have one of those in PINK for my studio and I would keep it out all year long.  Well......Ask and you shall receive.  LOVE IT CHERYL.

Thanks for letting me share all the talented friends and family members that I am surrounded by.  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Wowza! What a beautiful showcase of projects. Much love to you and your family. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian......Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  2. A lovely showcase of holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friends and family know how to shine. Thanks Mary.

      Delete