Saturday, December 05, 2020

Jolly Gingerbread Gift Card Holders

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season......I'm sharing with you today my November 'Jolly Gingerbread' Paper Pumpkin kit for November.  I'm just LOVING how this project turned out. 
These little Gingerbread House Gift Card Holders will get a real work out this holiday season.
Each gift card holder is shaped like a little Gingerbread House....
And when you pull up on the ribbon......it reveals the gift card tucked inside.
Each house has all kinds of fun layering......
And the tag that the gift card is attached too is decorated too.
Must admit......This version is my favorite.
And how CHARMING are those ADORABLE little envelopes!
I have to admit......
This kit is HANDS DOWN one of my favorite to date!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I loved this kit so much and had fun putting together these little houses. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little houses are perfect for a sweet little treat. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. Darling way to dress up gift cards (the perfect gift, in my opinion)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more with you Mary.....and these little houses make for the PERFECT way to give a gift card.

      Delete