Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Joyful Christmas Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Season card idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday card project.
How STUNNING is this card!
I started out with a Pretty Peacock base card and added two layers of 'Copper Foil Sheets' and 'Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper' to the top.
My sentiment is from the 'Joyful Holly' set ...... And I used 'Copper Embossing Powder' to really give that sentiment a SHINE.
And the finishing touch was adding some 'Basket Weave Metallic Ribbon' around my top panel ..... And I die-cut two copper leaf accent pieces with the 'Sweetest Borders Dies'.
I am totally in LOVE with the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is gorgeous. I love the metallic touches. Very rich!

    ReplyDelete