Thursday, December 24, 2020

Trio of Holiday Trees

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Gift giving idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday gift giving project.
Talk about OVER-THE-TOP CUTENESS.......
Check out what Angie Pyjas created using the 'Stitched Triangles Dies'. She posted a video of this project on October 11th..... and I knew the minute I saw this project..... I would be making some of these. Here is the link to her blog post and video: https://www.stampingwithamore.com/2020/10/christmas-tree-treat-box-tutorial.html
You can not believe how FAST these little tree treats come together.
Each tree treat uses the 'Stitched Triangle Dies'. For the larges tree you use the largest die. And the box is a Shaded Spruce cardstock piece that measures 6-1/4" x 2-1/2". You score the short side at 1/2" and 2"...... And you score the long side at 2 and 4-1/4".
I used the 'Tree Angle' stamp set and 'White Embossing Powder' to decorate each tree.
And for the smaller tree.....I used the 3rd largest die and the box is 3-3/4" x 1-1/2".  Score the short side at 1/4 and 1-1/4"......And score the long side at 1-1/4" and 2-1/2".
The star at the top of each tree is from the 'Warm Wraps Dies'.
I wrapped some 'Daffodil Delight 1/4" Ruched Ribbon' around each tree......And then tied it up into a pretty knot in the front.  My sentiment banner was created from the 'Warm Hugs' set.
Can you even image how cute these would look on your Christmas dinner table filled with some yummy treats for each of your holiday guest to take home.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. How perfectly cute are these?! Love the green and yellow mix. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look super cute with a little T-Light Candle inside and placed up on the mantel. Thanks my friend.
      Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Brian.

      Delete
  2. So clever and sweet! Merry Christmas, Kadie. Hope Jack and you are well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. Wishing you, Scott and Caroline a very Merry Christmas. We are snuggled down and doing well.

      Delete