Wednesday, December 02, 2020

5-Merry Cards

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing five FUN Holiday Season card ideas.  I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog.  For all five cards I used the 'Festive Corners' stamp set and 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper'. 
First up is an Old Olive version of my Merry Card.
I used White Embossing Powder for the sentiment around the top right hand corner of my card.
Next up is a Mossy Meadow version.
 
I used 'Whisper White Embossed' to create my Merry banner.
For this Whisper White version.......I used Real Red ink.
And added two stars using the 'Stitched Stars Dies'.
 
And here's another Mossy Meadow version.
Just crazy about how the stars POP on this fun DSP. 
And here is the formula I used to decorate the inside of my cards.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment