Thursday, December 17, 2020

Nail File Holder

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Gift giving idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday gift giving project.
Looking for a quick Stocking Stuffer idea.  Check out these SUPER FUN nail file holders that I made.  These were shared by Kimberly Smith back in 2018.  She has a quick video on how to make these on her September 29th blog post.  Here's the link to her utube video:  (210) Nail File Boxes featuring Santa’s Workshop by Stampin’ Up - 2018 Holiday Catalog - YouTube
These little cuties couldn't be easier to make.  All it takes is a 6" x 3-1/2" piece of 'Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper'.  It's scored at 1", 1-1/4", 2-1/4" and 2-1/2".
The Belly Band is a 1" x 3-1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock ...... And I did not score that piece ..... All I did was wrap it around my holder.
I used the 'Rooted in Nature' for my sentiment ...... And layered it with the 'Little Treat Box Dies'.  I finished off my holder with some White Baker's Twine that was dipped in Poppy Parade re-inker.
These just couldn't be any easier to create.
Tuck a few in your purse to hand out to shoppers
waiting in line with you this holiday season.
PROMISE.....It will make them SMILE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable little stocking stuffer. Love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are PERFECT to keep tucked in my purse for handing out while standing in line this time of year. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. Awwww, Kadie it such a sweet gift , love the dsp, perfect for Christmas, ♥️
    Hugs Frenchie, ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Frenchie......You are the sweetest. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment.

      Delete