Monday, December 07, 2020

Double Candy Cane Holder

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today I have kind of an upgrade to the candy cane holder that I shared with you yesterday.  Today, I have a double candy can treat holder to share.  I used product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog.  So......let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday treat holder.
As a STEPPED UP project from yesterday......I decided to CASE a project that Sam Hammond created back in 2016......and make a double candy cane holder for those times I need to give two siblings a treat.  
The holder is a Real Red piece that measures 4" x 10".  It is scored on the 10" side at 5-3/4" and 6-1/4".
used the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to decorate the front of my holder ..... And the 'Wrapped in Christmas' set was used for my sentiment.
My ribbon is the 'Whisper White 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' that was colored with my Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends.
And that's all it takes to upgrade to this double candy cane holder.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......It's a project that comes in handy this time of year.

      Delete