Wednesday, December 23, 2020

So Very Merry Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
To continue KICKING OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season...... Today, I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Season card idea. I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog. So...... let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday card project.
This was one of those FUN holiday cards I made this season.
I started out with a Whisper White base card ..... And added three 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' panels to the very bottom of my card.
I used the 'Warm Hugs' stamp set to stamp my sentiment.....
And then used the outline tree from that same set to stamp 5-trees onto some Old Olive card stock.  I grabbed the coordinating 'Warm Wraps Dies' to crop out the 5-trees.....
And then popped the trees onto a 1" punched out circle.
So what do you think my friends.....
Can you image the endless possibilities 
by using different colored 1" circles????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Holiday projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I had my downline team create this card for our Mystery Zoom stamping yesterday. Was FUN seeing how the group took the clues and RAN with them.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Mary....It is a card I'm going to repeat for Valentine's Day.

      Delete