Monday, November 30, 2020

3-Cube Boxes

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Normally, on Monday.........I dedicate my blog post for Mix-It-UP! Monday projects........But to help KICK OFF the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season......I'm going to be sharing more gift giving ideas during the month of December.  I use product from both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ...... as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog.  So......let's jump right in with my fun little Holiday gift giving idea.
How ADORABLE are these little 2"x2" cube boxes.  What you tuck inside is endless (I happen to like chocolate.....).  This project was created and shared by the very talented Brenda Quintana on October 9th.  Here is a link to her UTube Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UiMzeNtETY&t=1374s
These little boxes were created with the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' along with the 'Christmas Gleaming' set and 'Gleaming Ornaments Punch'.
The base box is a 6-7/16" x 6-7/16" piece of Real Red cardstock.  You score the box at 2-1/4" on all four sides.
The lid is a piece of 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' and that piece is 6" x 6".  You score the lid at 2" on all four sides. 
I used the 'Gleaming Ornament Punch' to crop out an ornament opening for the front of my lid ...... And I adhered three little pearls to the base box to pretty up that punched out ornament section.
To create the ornaments that topped off each box ........ I used the 'Christmas Gleaming' set along with VersaMark and 'White Embossing Powder'.  Once the image was heat set and dried......I used the 'Gleaming Ornament Punch' and cropped out a tag for the top of each box. 
Each box is finished off with some 'Real Red 3/8" Double Sided Satin Ribbon'.........And I tied it up into a pretty bow at the top.
 
And here is what the boxes look like when the Designer Series Paper lid is removed.
Can you even image how many yummy things you can tuck inside these little boxes?  And wouldn't they be ADORABLE created as an Advent Countdown Calendar for the kids!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling wee gifts and perfect for an even more festive holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SERIOUSLY my friend....You always sat just the PERFECT little things. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete