Monday, October 31, 2022

Hello Fall Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing the orientation from a Portrait style card to a Landscape style card.
I created a triple laying frame for the center of my card.  Two of the layers were created with the help of the 'Rectangle Stitched Dies'.
My center layer piece was created with a square of Granny Apple Green cardstock and I topped it off with a square of the 'Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper'.  
I added a 3/4" Granny Apple Green cardstock piece across the center of my card ..... And topped that piece off with a 1/2" piece of Crushed Curry cardstock.  I also upgraded the leaves for this card ..... I cropped out 2-Cherry Cobbler and 1-Shaded Spruce (from the 'Aspen Tree Dies') and added those to the center of my card.
I used the same 'Artistically Inked' set to stamp my sentiment in the lower right-hand corner of the White cardstock panel.
All that was left to do was add some of the 'Amber Gems' around the front of my card ..... And this card was called DONE!
So, what do you think my friends.....
Do you have a FAVORITE???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: