Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Tag & Card Gift Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was shared by Angelina from Crafty Christmas Countdown about 5-years ago.  You can view her video here:  (2057) Crafty Christmas Countdown #24 - Card And Tag Holder Using Candy Cane Lane DSP - YouTube.  I put my own spin on this project and it was SO MUCH FUN to create.  Let me jump right in and share that project with you now.
This BEAUTIFUL tag and card box holds 6-cards with coordinating envelopes and 12-Peppermint gift tags.
The card box section is made with a 7-1/2" x 11" piece of White cardstock.  That piece is scored on the 11" side at 5-1/2" and 7".  And the 7-1/2" side is scored at 1-1/2" on both ends.  The tag box section is made with a 7" x 5" piece of White cardstock.  (and you will need to make two of those)  On the 7" side score at 1" 3-1/4", 4-1/4" and 6-1/2".  And on the 5" side score at1" and 4" from the end of the first score line only to the 2nd score lne.
Here's what the six cards look like.  I used the 'Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper' and the 'Sweet Candy Canes' set and matching 'Candy Canes Dies'.
For the tags ..... I used the same 'Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper' along with the 'Sweet Candy Canes' set and 'Candy Cane Dies'.  For the To/From sentiment ..... I used the 'Spruced Up' set and each was stamped onto a tag cropped out from the 'Pretty Pillow Box Dies'.
And the front of my gift box was topped off with a sentiment from the 'Sweet Candy Canes' set and that was stamped onto a White 'Rectangle Stitched Die'.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this turned out.
Can't wait to give it away as a Hostess Gift during the holidays.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment