Friday, October 07, 2022

Thinking of You Fun Fold Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
I'm changing up my Friday post for the rest of this year ...... I'm going to share some creative FUN FOLD cards on Friday.  We are getting to that time of year when we want to start creating our own holiday cards ...... And with the help of my Fun Fold Friday ..... I'll be giving you some pretty AMAZING holiday card ideas you can CASE.  Let's kick off my Fun Fold Friday share for this week.......
This pretty Fun Fold card comes together SO QUICKLY.  You start off with a Cajun Craze base card that measures 4-1/4" x 8".  You create one fold and that is at 2-1/2".  Now attach a 4" x 5-1/4" White panel to the inside of you Cajun Craze base card.  Before I adhered that White panel ...... I ran it through my 'Cut and Emboss Machine' using the 'Leaf Fall 3-D Folder'.
Attach a panel of Pumpkin Pie to the center of the White panel you attached to the inside of your Cajun Craze ..... And that piece measures 3-1/2" x 8-1/2" and is scored at 4-1/4".  Next, add a White panel that measures 3-1/4" x 4" to the inside of your Pumpkin Panel.  I used the 'Gathered Wheat' set to stamp two wheat images onto that white panel before adhering it down.
The bottom 2-1/2" Cajun Craze panel folds up over the Pumpkin Pie panel ..... And I wrapped some 'Gold Satin Edged Ribbon' around my card to secure that piece.
Then I added a 3-1/4" x 4" White panel (that was embossed with the same 'Leaf Fall 3-D Folder') to the top of my Pumpkin Pie flap.  My wheat image and sentiment are from the 'Gathered Wheat' set.  I used the 'Wheat Dies' to crop out both of these images.  Both of those pieces got added to the front of my card.
And here is a close-up of how the ribbon secures the front flap down.  All you do is tuck the bottom edge of the Pumpkin Pie flap under the ribbon to secure it in place.
My final steps were adding some White Gel Pen stitching around the 2-1/2" Cajun Craze flap ...... And two Gold Pearls were added to the sentiment.
I'm loving this Fun Fold style.....
What do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: