Thursday, October 20, 2022

Thinking of You

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started this tag off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of Daffodil Delight.  I did distress the entire tag before I went on to the next step.
That next step was to wrap some 'Natural Finish Ribbon' around the bottom of my tag and add some 'Linen Thread' around that too.  I tied it up into a pretty bow and then got busy with my sentiment tag.
My sentiment tag was created from the 'Tailor Made Tags' and I stamped my sentiment from the 'Very Best Occasions' into the center.
I then added three leaves from the 'Aspen Trees Dies' ..... And each of those were distress with some Early Espresso Ink and popped up on my tag with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Linen Thread' to the top of my tag ..... And adding 3-Gold Pearls around the front of my tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Fun Fold Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


0 comments:

Post a Comment