Tuesday, October 04, 2022

Kraft Note Card Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This project came together SO QUICKLY ...... With the help of the 'Kraft Note Cards & Envelope Box'.
All I did to the box was add a belly band around it.  That came together quickly with the help of the 'Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper'.
I used the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' to crop out a stitched circle ..... And stamped my sentiment from the 'Fond of Autumn' set.  I also used that same set to stamp a pretty swag of autumn leaves .... and those were cropped out using the 'Autumn Bouquet Dies'.
I made sure that I was able to slide on and off the belly band......
And tucked inside this Kraft Box I added a dozen notecards.  There are 3 each of four different colors.
Here's what the notecards looked like.
Each one uses a different colored paper selection from the 'Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper Pack'.
I also used the same stamp set and dies for each card.
And added some 'Amber Gems' to each leaf for an added level of FUN!
Couldn't be HAPPIER with the way these notecards turned out.
And here's a close-up of the front of my notecards.
Such a FUN way to present a DARLING gift......
What do think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful box full of wonderful cards. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. Someone special is getting this little gem.

      Delete