Saturday, October 01, 2022

NEW Sweet Treat Saturday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
For the entire month of October ...... I will be featuring special projects for the Thanksgiving Holidays.  And that leads me into a NEW Saturday share ...... I'll share some Saturday Sweet Treat packaging ideas with you every Saturday.  These Saturday projects will be some form of a YUMMY sweet treat packaging.  Here is what I created to kick this new blog posting off.
Check out this ADORABLE treat box that Wanda at My Creative Corner shared.  The minute I saw this fun treat box ...... I knew I wanted to kick off my "Sweet Treat Saturday" post with it.  Here is the link to Wanda's blog:  My Creative Corner!: Scary Cute, Halloween Treat Box, Weekend Project, Stampin' Up! 2022 Fall Mini Catalog (starlightstamper.com) 
I used a 6" x 7-1/2" piece of Early Espresso cardstock for my base box.  That piece (with the 7-1/2" side at the top of your Score Board) is scored at 1", 3-1/2", 4-1/2" and 7".  Then turn your cardstock (with the 6" side at the top of your Score Board) and score that at 1", 4-1/2" and 5-1/2".
I used the 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper' to cover my treat box.  The front and box pieces are 2-1/4" x 3-3/8" and the sides are 3/4" x 3-3/8".
I used some 'Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Suede Trim' to wrap up my treat box.....
And adhered the trim with a couple Glue Dots.
I used the 'Cottage Wreaths' set for my sentiment.  The wreath was cropped out with the help of the 'Country Wreaths Dies' ...... And my banner flag was created with the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' on each of the colorful leaves ..... And I added  three Gold Pearl from the 'Red & Green Pearls' around the top of the wreath.  

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Your treat box is wonderful. I love the multicolored leaf wreaths. It's perfect. And good to know Rice Krispie bars fit in them too! You did a great job on your box! They're fun, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU Wanda for sharing with me how to create this little CUTIE.

      Delete