Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Thanksgiving Napkin/Silverware Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SO MUCH FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that with you now.
As I mentioned in my Thanksgiving Table Treat Box post a week ago ..... I will be heading back to Wisconsin to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family.  One of the other table favors I am making are these DARLING napkin and silverware holders.  It will make it easier for everyone to just grab one and start piling on the chow.  (I hate to say it but ...... It gets down to FULL BLOWN CRAZY with my family when the food comes out ..... But, I must admit ...... I LOVE IT!!!)
These napkin/silverware holders are made from a piece of Black cardstock.  It measures 7-1/2" x 7-1/4".  With the 7-1/4" side across the top of your 'Simply Score Board' you will score at 3/4".  Then turn your cardstock to the 7-1/2" side and score at 2", 2-3/4", 4-1/4" and 5-1/2".
Here is how your holder will look after you have scored and cut away a large section at the top of your holder.
I decorated the holder with the 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper'.  You will need 2-pcs for the sides and those are 1/2" x 2-1/2" ..... 1-pc for the front that measures 2-1/2" x 1-3/4" and for the inside of the holder you will need a piece that measures 1-3/4" x 3-3/4".
My label piece is from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and the sentiment is from the 'Painted Pheasant' set.
I did add three leaves to the sentiment label.  Those were cropped out from the 'Aspen Trees Dies'.
Here's a close-up of how the label turned out.
And the finishing touch was adding some 'Lien Thread' around the top of my holder ..... And dropping in my silverware that is wrapped up inside a pretty orange napkin.
And that's all it took to create this CHARMING 
little Thanksgiving table holder.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous place holder. I LOVE the colors and the uniqueness of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family is going to LOVE these all set out on Thanksgiving Day. THANKS!!!

      Delete