Sunday, October 09, 2022

Thanks

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini and Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
It's that time of year that the weather is getting cooler and the pumpkins are in full bloom. And even though my cooler weather (in Arizona) is still in the upper 80's it's time to celebrate the season.
I started this card off with a Crumb Cake base card.  To the top, I added a Black panel and then topped that off with a panel of 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper'.
At the base of that DSP panel ...... I added a panel of Black cardstock across the bottom and topped that off with a Crumb Cake panel.  I used the 'Season of Chic' stamp set to stamp my sentiment in Black.  
The finishing touch was adding two 'Classic Matte Dots'.
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. SO pretty. I LOVE how the DSP takes over the card with such richness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my card share Wanda....Thank You!

      Delete