Monday, October 17, 2022

Just For You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was change the base card to an Early Espresso card.
I used the same 'Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper' to cover the front of my base card...
But for my upgraded version ..... I added some 'Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim' to wrap around the bottom of my Gingham Cottage paper and I tied up a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow and added that to the center of my ribbon.
I stayed with the Early Espresso panel ..... And topped that off with four panels of the 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper'.  For this upgraded version ..... I used my corner rounder and cropped out two opposite ends of each DSP and created a teardrop look to each DSP square.
The finishing touch was adding another leaf from the 'Leaf Label & Amber Gems' but for this upgraded version ...... I really distressed the edges of my leaf.  I used the same 'Ringed With Nature' stamp set for my sentimment.
And one final touch was adding a 'Amber Gem' to the outer point of each DSP square.
So, there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment