Sunday, October 30, 2022

Hello Fall

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Annual and Mini Catalog.  This card was inspired by Wanda at 'My Creative Corner'.  She created a DARLING snowman card and I FELL IN LOVE with the layout..... And knew I had to give it a try.  Here is the link to Wanda's card:  My Creative Corner!: Snowman Magic, Penguin Place, Christmas Card, Stampin' Up! (starlightstamper.com)  I'm thrilled with the way my card turned out ...... And want to share that card with you now........
I started this card off with a White base.  To the top of that I added a panel of Granny Apple Green cardstock and topped it off with a White cardstock panel.
Next, I added my sentiment in the lower right-hand corner.  I used the 'Artistically Inked' set for my sentiment ...... And I used Black ink to stamp that.
Then I added a 3" x 3" square of Granny Apple Green cardstock and topped it off with a 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" square of 'Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper'.  After I had those two pieces adhered together ..... I crop it in half and put one section in the center of my card.
I added a 3/4" x 4-1/4" panel of Crushed Curry cardstock to the left hand-side of my card front.....
And then topped my center panel off with a Cherry Cobbler die-cut leaf.  That was cropped out with the help of the 'Aspen Tree Dies'.
The finishing touch was adding some Black stitching lines around the front of my card ..... And dropping three little 'Amber Gems' around the White space of my card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment