Friday, October 28, 2022

Flip-Up Fun Fold

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This fun fold is an OLDIE ..... But a GOODIE.  It is created with a Black base that measures 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".  I added a panel of White cardstock to the inside that measures 4" x 5-1/4".
To create the flip-up portion of this card ..... You will need another piece of Black cardstock that measures 3-1/4" x 8-1/2".  Score that piece at 4-1/4.  I added two White cardstock panels to the top and inside of this piece ..... Those two panels measure 3" x 4".
Here is what your flip-up panel will look like.
I added some 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper' to the inside of my flip-up section....
And also decorated the front flip-up section with more of the 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper'.
My sentiment was created with the 'Layering Circle Dies' and I used the 'Ringed With Nature' set for my sentiment.
The finishing touch for this card was adding some 'Silver 3/8" Metallic Edge Cotton Ribbon' around the bottom section of my sentiment.  And I used my Black Stampin' Blends to change the color of that ribbon.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect!! And perfect timing. I was looking for a card that used that DSP. I love this card and I'm going to be casing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Wanda. I'l be watching your blog for your share.

      Delete