Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Thanks

Happy Wednesday Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card was SO MUCH FUN to create ..... And the BEST part ..... It uses up LOTS of scrap DSP you might have on hand.  SERIOUSLY.....can I get an AMEN on our DSP stash (or am I in this alone???).
This card starts off with a Crumb Cake base.  And then you add a panel of Soft Suede cardstock to the top.
I added a 3-3/4" x 5" panel of Very Vanilla cardstock to the top of my card ....
And cut three panel of the 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper' that were 2-1/2" x 1-1/4".  Those three panels got attached to the bottom of my card.  (These panels are adhered right over the Very Vanilla panel)
I added a cropped out scallop piece from the 'Scallop Countours Dies' and before I adhered that piece down ...... I wrapped some 'Linen Thread' around it and tied it up with a pretty bow.  The finishing touch for this center piece was adding two leaves from the 'Aspen Trees Dies' and hanging those off my Linen Thread bow. 
To finish this card off ..... I used the 'Amazing Thanks Dies' and adhered that directly onto the Very Vanilla panel ..... And the sentiment was stamped from the 'Season of Chic' set.
The finishing touch was adding a couple 'Classic Matte Dots' that were colored with my 'Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I LOVE the fall colors here, great choice in DSP for this!! The layout is fun too and adding the scalloped border was a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Wanda.....It was SO FUN creating this card.

      Delete