Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Sending Many Happy Thanks

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out.  I started off with an Early Espresso base card.
I added a panel of White cardstock to the top ...... But before I adhered that down ..... I ran it through my 'Cut and Emboss Machine' using the 'Timber Embossing Folder'.  
My sentiment is from the 'Fond of Autumn' set and I stamped that with VersaMark onto a Early Espresso banner flag (from the Autumn Bouquet Dies) and sprinkled it with 'Gold Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.
And let me take a moment to talk about these LOVELY leaves.  They were cropped out using the 'Autumn Bouquet' Dies and clustered together in the upper left-hand corner of my card.
I did add three 'Gold Pearls' to the front of my card ..... And this card was called DONE!
I'm in LOVE with the way this card turned out.
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely leaves. It's a great Thanksgiving card and a masculine birthday card too!!

    ReplyDelete