Sunday, October 23, 2022

Thinking of You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog and Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ...... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card share for today is a Crumb Cake base card ...... And I added a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock to the top.
I used the 'Ringed With Nature' stamp set to stamp my sentiment on my Very Vanilla panel in the lower left-hand corner.
Then I got busy and cropped out four leaves from the 'Aspen Tree Dies'.  I'm just crazy about the way that die cuts and does the embossing in one easy step.
Here's a close-up of how wonderful the embossing is on these leafs.
The finishing touch was adding five 'Rustic Metallic Dots' around the front of my card ...... And this card was done in no time flat.
And that's all it took to create this lovely looking card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: