Thursday, October 06, 2022

Autumn Wishes

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag just SCREAMS fall to me.
I started off with a White base tag that measures 2-1/2" x 4-14".  I stamped my sentiment on the right-hand side of my tag ..... Using the 'Fond of Autumns' stamp set.
Then I got busy and cropped out 5-different Fall colors of leaves ..... Using the 'Aspen Trees Dies'.
I stacked the five leaves down the left-hand side of my tag using Stampin' Dimensionals.
My tag was topped off with some 'Early Espresso Suede Trim' and tied together with some 'Linen Thread'.
The finishing touch was adding two of the gems from the 'Leaf Label Amber Gems' and arranged those on both sides of my sentiment.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a new Friday Fun Fold post with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used the same leaves on a tag. Very pretty. I can't believe you take the time to make all the dotted lines but it sure adds a lot! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It was a fun tag to create ..... And sometimes I can't help myself with the white stitching lines.

      Delete