Monday, October 10, 2022

Thanks Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in both of those catalogs to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is a reminder of my Spotlight Sunday card I shared with you yeterday.
And here is my upgraded card for today.
The first upgrade I made to my card for today ....... Was I changed up the base card from a Crumb Cake to Black.  Next, I added a Crumb Cake panel to the top and then got busy and created three Black cardstock panels and topped off each with a 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper' panel.
I added the same sentiment panel across the bottom of my card.  But for this upgraded version, I used a black panel and topped it off with a Crumb Cake panel.  I used the same 'Season of Chic' stamp set for my sentiment ...... But for this upgraded version ..... I embossed it for a POP!
And the finishing touch for this upgraded version was adding three fall leaves from the 'Aspen Trees Dies' behind the sentiment panel.
I'm LOVING the way this card turned out.
So, what do you think my friends.......

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment