Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Sunflower Just For You Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This DARLING box is from the 'Kraft Gift Boxes' in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  All I did to decorate it was use the 'Sunflowers Dies' to feature a larger sunflower in the upper left-hand corner of my gift box......
And then grab my 'Natural Prints Dies' and 'All That Dies' to create my sentiment label for the front.  
On the inside .... I added four cards with coordinating envelopes.
Each card uses the 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper'....
Along with a large Sunflower....
And are stamped with the 'Ringed With Nature' stamp set.
I even used the same 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper' to decorate the front of each envelope.
The cards are a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" base and scored at 2" and 6".  The top DSP is 5-1/4" x 2-1/4" and the bottom DSP is 5-1/4" x 1-3/4".
SO THRILLED with the way this project turned out....
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment