Sunday, October 16, 2022

Just For You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog and Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of thoses catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started this card off with a White base card.  To the top of my card, I added a panel of Early Espresso cardstock and then topped that off with a panel of 'Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper'.
Before I adhered this completed panel down to my White base card ..... I wrapped some 'Linen Thread' around the bottom and tied it up into a pretty bow.
I also added three gems from the 'Leaf Label & Amber Gems' .... And positioned those in the lower right-hand corner.
I added a panel of Early Espresso to the front of my card ...... And cropped out four square panels of the 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper' to add to the top of that panel.
The finishing touch for this card was adding one of the leafs from' the 'Leaf Label & Amber Gems' to the center of that Designer Series Paper square.  My sentiment is from the 'Ringed With Nature' set and that was stamped right in the center of my leaf.
So, there you have it friends.....
Don't you just LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! What fabulous and fun layering. Your card is as colorful as fall is. It's just beautiful!!! I love the squared layout too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO GLAD you liked my card share for today Wanda. Just wait to see how I upgraded this card for tomorow.

      Delete