Wednesday, October 05, 2022

Thinking of You Wreath

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I am IN LOVE with this time of the year.  Even though we no longer live in Wisconsin ...... I am drawn to the pretty colors and textures of fall in the Midwest.  And don't even get me started on PUMPKIN SPICE.  So my card today is all about the pretty fall colors.
I started off with a White base card.  The first thing I did was stamp my sentiment from the 'Soft Seedlings' set towards the bottom of my card.
Then I got busy and created my Fall Wreath.  I used the 'Aspen Trees Dies' to crop out 2-sets of 4-different colors of leaves.  I arranged those leaves into a wreath pattern and adhered them down with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Before I adhered down my Early Espresso and White frame ...... I wrapped some 'Linen Thread' around the bottom portion of that frame and tied it up into a pretty bow in the center.
All that was left to do was add three 'Glossy Dots' around my wreath and this card was done in no time flat.
I'm just CRAZY about the way this card turned out....
What do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. Love the leaf colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. This is hands-down.....My favorite time of year.

      Delete